ABBA – as interpreted by little people

5th August 2009

Here are my children this morning, singing ABBA. Pay extra attention to the little one when she starts to move her mouth to her brother singing. Its hysterical.

30 thoughts on “ABBA – as interpreted by little people

1. Vicki Bower of RaVena Relics

Eat your heart out, Carpenters and Osmonds!!

This is great!!! My kids were like this when they were little and are 16 and 18 now and STILL do about the same things, a superior entertainment duo… they are best friends and yours will be, too!

How cute, thanks for sharing, they will love watching this when they are teens 🙂

2. Vicki Bower of RaVena Relics

Eat your heart out, Carpenters and Osmonds!!

3. Vicki Bower of RaVena Relics

Eat your heart out, Carpenters and Osmonds!!

4. Vicki Bower of RaVena Relics

Eat your heart out, Carpenters and Osmonds!!

5. Vicki Bower of RaVena Relics

Eat your heart out, Carpenters and Osmonds!!

6. Christina

O.M.G. that was HILARIOUS! Especially your daughter’s little lip sync-along HAHAHA. And was there something in the end about a boobie?? LOL

7. Liz

OOOOHHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGOOOODNESSSSS!!!!!! This totally takes the Cake!!!! My 2yo is sitting with me and laughing, too!!!!

They are Adorable!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

8. CA

Oh my kids are so into ABBA too. I love how your 2 kids play so well off of each other. And the piano improv is great! Now I want to put on some ABBA 🙂

9. Loukia

I’m in love with your kids. They are perfect and this video was HILARIOUS and very sweet. How are they so well behaved at breakfast time? Sigh. Nothing like my house. I loved this!

10. Pingback: Music….makes the little people….come together « Bored Mommy

11. Mary Cudmore

Loved the clip of the kids and Abba music. We had their record 33 LP and it was one of our favourites. Lo and behold our KIDS took it and sold it at their yard sale for 10 cents. We used to love seeing them having fun but not after we noticed a lot of our nicest things had gone missing, no matter what it was it was free game to them. Abba and the Mamas & Papa’s music will always be enjoyable to many different generations.

12. Pingback: ABBA – as interpreted by little people – TAKE TWO « Bored Mommy