Sep

TWO WORDS

by MARIA on September 3, 2009

I have no idea where I found this, but I thought it would be perfect for one of those days where I have no time to be really witty and/or wordy. This is one of those days. It’s supposed to be a one word meme challenge, but I’m changing it to two, because I can’t say anything with one word (even swearing requires at least two!!) Enjoy?

Here’s how it works: USE ONLY TWO WORDS for each answer!
If you like, copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on.

1. Where is your cell phone? COFFEE TABLE

10. Your hobby? READING STUFF
11. Your fear? DIRTY GERMS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? SKINNY SUPERMODEL
13. Where were you last night? HOME SADLY
14. Something that you aren’t? SKINNY SUPERMODEL
15. Muffins? PREFER COOKIES
16. Wish list item? ELUSIVE KINDLE!!!
17. Where did you grow up? PAINFUL KINGSTON
18. Last thing you did? TWEET YOU
19. What are you wearing? NEW JEANS

20. Your TV? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
21. Your pets? NO THANKS
22. Friends? SCATTERED AROUND
23. Your life? LEGO-FILLED
24. Your mood? HAPPY AMBIVALENCE
25. Missing someone? SANTA CLAUS
26. Vehicle? DREADED MINIVAN
27. Something you’re not wearing? SOCKS…EVER!
28. Your favorite store? GAP & BANANA
29. Your favorite color? APPLE GREEN
30. When was the last time you laughed? EARLIER TODAY
31. Last time you cried? THIS WEEK
32. Your best friend? CARRIE BRADSHAW
33. One place that I go to over and over? CHAPTERS BOOKSTORE
34. One person who emails me regularly? COLIN FIRTH
35. Favorite place to eat? FANCY RESTAURANTS

Now I’m supposed to nomiate 5 people to do this as well and then pass it on, but instead of forcing you to do so, I thought I would let you decide if you want to do that. I am so NICE, right? If you do this meme, feel free to link back to me so that I can feel your love. HAVE FUN!

1 Teresa September 3, 2009 at 11:41 am

I’m so in on this…my mind is a blank today. I’ll be linking from my post.

2 Elaine September 3, 2009 at 4:57 pm

I love the way you put your own twist on things and LOVE some of the answers to these. I honestly had no idea you and Colin Firth were that close. ;-) Or “Carrie Bradshaw” for that matter…

3 Shannon @ Anchormommy September 3, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Ha! Your life: LEGO FILLED. I like it. And you have it right on the pets, I tell you. I loved animals as a kid, then got pets as an adult and realized — they are NOT as fun as an adult, because guess who cleans up after them? Over and over and over again…(Says the mom who just found cat puke on the white chair for the 1,000,391st time. Damn cat.)

4 Sarah September 4, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Colin Firth!!! Mmm.

5 Theta Mom September 5, 2009 at 10:16 pm

OMG! I love fattening pasta and I wanna be a skinny supermodel, too! LOL I’ve been enjoying your tweets and now I’m enjoying your blog! What a great place you have here!
And for the record, I miss Santa Claus, too.

6 Loukia September 8, 2009 at 10:54 am

Loved reading this! I think you should move to Ottawa, as we are so similar. Forget that we’re both Greek and that we could pass our days in Banana Republic and GAP, but we can leave the kids in the playroom to play with Lego while we eat and indulge in Pasta! YUMMMY!

7 pineapplebabble September 8, 2009 at 12:11 pm

OK – I’m in – will be posting on my site in a few.

And you are so funny! I love that you want a kindle and frequent the bookstore…ME TOO! : )

8 Krystal September 8, 2009 at 1:20 pm

I did one and linked back to you. Here’s mine: