My Partners in Crime

3rd March 2010

My greatest joy as a mom has been watching my children’s relationship develop as they grow up – they truly adore and enjoy each other’s company. They can easily play with each other’s toys, whether it be super heroes or dolls. They are fun, and funny partners in crime.

0 thoughts on “My Partners in Crime

1. Jodee

OH I love these pics. How far apart are they?? Mine are 22 months 4 and 2 , a boy and a girl and it has been fun seeing them become friends and play together. I can’t wait to see what mischief they get into in the future… Your kids are adorable. =-)

1. Maria

They are almost 3 years apart (33 months to be exact!) And I have to agree with you – they are pretty adorable (most of the time).

2. Lindsay

Oh My GOODNESS! Could they be more precious?!? Wow – if I didn’t have baby fever before looking at this post, I definitely do now. Such cuties!

3. Kristen

Awwwww!!! You’re kids are adorable! My brother and I are 5 years apart, we were never that close growing up. He wanted nothing to do with me, I was just that annoying little sister.

4. Loukia

What darling adorable sweet children! I love them, and I haven’t met them yet. Can’t wait to meet you all in March, hope you’re still coming! Loved seeing the pics of them together… they’re all too cute!!!

5. mel

Ok I love all the pics but my fave is the 4th. So cute Maria! I can’t hear Money, Money, Money without picturing those faces anymore 🙂

6. The Drama Mama

Oh these are too cute!! My son (28 months) adores his sister (who is almost 10). You got some really good pictures!! THere’s a lot to enjoy with siblings, especially when they aren’t fighting.

7. Lady Mama

Absolutely adorably pictures! Which reminds me I really must get some more shots of my boys together. How do you get them to pose together so nicely?!

1. Maria

It is so easy to take their picture – they love showing off. They are often asking me to get the camera and take pics of them, and I happily oblige them.

8. Shawna

Mine son (6) and daughter (7) use to love playing with each other and occasionally still do BUT they also fight! And there is a lot of rivalry and comparing who got more… and it’s not fair! The list could go on. I am really hoping that the glory years that are supposedly between age’s 6&8 kick in soon! Thanks for sharing your pics.

9. Christina

Your children are adorable. It is truly a blessing when they get along. My kids actually enjoy spending time together as well. It’s music to my ears to hear then laughing instead of bickering.

10. Jean

Way too freakin cute!!! I love the dress with the blue circles. “Sigh,” I will never get to buy cute little girl dresses…