A few weeks ago, I was invited by Old Navy to check out my local store, one of the 260+ stores that has been redesigned as part of The New Old Navy Project.
I think the new store looks fantastic. The new design is bright and open and is really easy to navigate with kids and strollers because of the wide aisles. I love the new racetrack design of the store that is much easier and I find, more enjoyable to shop.
New additions to the store include quick change pods for when you want to try on a single item really quickly, a fun novelty section that my kids LOVE and a fantastic new check out lane.
The new design offers a much more enjoyable shopping experience, while still maintaining its great pricing and huge selection.
I was sent a $250 gift certificate to also check out their spring collection. Normally, I would take that and spend the entire thing on my kids. But this time I was a little selfish and spent it entirely on myself instead. I think we should all do that for ourselves every now and then – seriously, just go out and buy yourself something right now.
I saw and wanted many, many things, and because Old Navy has great prices, I was able to buy a lot of it with my $250 g.c., including:
- 2 Fine Gauge Open Front Cardigans (Cardigans make the world go round – remember that!)
- 2 Dolman Sleeve Cardigans
- 2 Ribbed Tank Tops
- 2 Slub Knit Drop Waist Tops
- 3 Eyelit Trimmed Belted Tops
Of course, I was shopping with my four year old, who loves a pretty dress and I had to pick up a sun dress and a cardi for her as well. We almost made it out the door, and then we had to stop for a little Spongebob stuffy too because you can never have too many stuffies (Total lie – yes you can, but she was too cute to say no to that day).
The best thing about Old Navy is that you’ll always find great new items in the store and they have fantastic promotions often, both in store and online.
I’m giving away a $250 Gift Card for Old Navy to one LUCKY winner!!!
1. Leave me a comment below letting me know if you’ve been to the new Old Navy and what your favorite part of the new design is.
ADDITIONAL (optional) ENTRIES: (Pls leave a separate comment for each!)
2. Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following: (ONE TIME only)
Win a $250 gift card from @OldNavyCanadaPR on @BOREDMommy ’s blog – http://bit.ly/fPXYrA #NewOldNavy #Giveaway
3. Follow me on Google Friend Connect or let me know if you do.
- This giveaway will run TEN DAYS from Monday, April 18th until Wednesday, April 27th.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org.
- Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.
Please Note: Old Navy sent me a gift card to check out the new store layout, however my opinions as always, are my own.
UPDATE: Congratulations to my winner – #96 ORANGEHEROMAMA – YOU WON!!! Thanks to everyone who entered!!