I can’t believe that I still haven’t decided what to buy for Prince Billy and his girl Katie for their upcoming, very low-key wedding. I’m assuming they registered at IKEA and Marks and Spencer but I could be wrong. However, I’ve got some great ideas that I think would be perfect for the delightfully overexposed couple.
1. BUG VACUUM (Hammacher $60) – because centipedes DO NOT discriminate.
2. Large Stuffed Cheetah (FAO $70) – Everyone needs a stuffed cat – obviously
3. The Critically Acclaimed Masterpiece, A Shore Thing by Snooki ($Can’t possibly be more than a dollar) – They may need to start a fire at some point and paper will help.
4. The BACON COLLECTION (McPhee $40) – Bacon needs no explanation.
5. Finger Tentacles (McPhee $10) – Will make shaking all those hands bearable.
Thanks to the lovely Mama Kat for the fun post idea!!