Where do I begin?
- I would date the cute rocker dude who turned out to be a very smart, still cute prof.
Total dumbass move on my part.
- I would NOT date the dude that looked like Rick Astley, just because he looked like Rick Astley. He couldn’t even sing.
I was a dumb teenager – what do you want?
- I would invest in tweezers.
- I would probably not channel the saddest Dynasty character ever at my grad formal (also known as PROM).
That’s HAWT …. if hawt means teased to all hell.
- I would avoid shoulder pads at all costs. Also, blazers and bandannas.
And, that blazer was LIME GREEN. Sad on so many levels.
- I wouldn’t PERM my hair. EVER.
Spiral perms were the dirty little secret of the 80′s – scalp burns for little return.
I could go on for DAYS.
High school was hideous.
This is pretty much how I felt about high school 95% of the time:
Read into it what you will, but many badly satin wrapped asses does not a happy high school make.
Disclaimer: My 13 year old sister/formal photographer thought our asses deserved their moment.