I’ve tried shapewear in the past – one particular brand actually (rhymes with no THANX), and hated every minute of wearing it. It was hot and it rolled where it wasn’t supposed to and it was very, very uncomfortable. I regretted every penny I spent on it, about five minutes into wearing it.
So, I heard about this Canadian company called Body Wrap Shapewear, and was extremely grateful that they sent me an item to try out during Blissdom.
First some details about Body Wrap:
- It’s a Canadian company – WOO!
- The product is designed without seams.
- The product has a patented design that involves a special weaving technology.
- The material is breathable, so it’s suitable for even warmer climates.
- There is a REGULAR and FULL FIGURE collection.
- There are tons of options within each collection.
I was worried about it being very difficult to pull on, from my past experience with other products, but it really wasn’t. It’s important to note that when you are putting on your Body Wrap shapewear (especially those that are bodysuits), do not pull on the bust shirring, because you might tear it. Anyway, once I pulled it on, did some jumping around in front of the mirror, and any necessary adjustments, it felt really good. I was most hesitant about feeling hot or sweaty, because I tend to feel hot ALL THE TIME (thank you hormones).
However, I have to tell you that not once during the entire evening did I feel uncomfortable wearing it. In fact soon after, I forgot I even had it on. I felt good, and didn’t have to worry about any seaming or pulling or weird bumps caused by the shapewear. It did absolutely what it promised, and I felt good in it.
- Please leave me a comment below telling me if you’ve ever tried shapewear before, and specifically if you’ve ever tried Body Wrap Shapewear.
- Please Like Body Wrap on Facebook or tell me if you already do.
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect or tell me if you already do.
- Friend my BORED Mommy Facebook page or tell me if you already do.
- Tweet the following (once): Enter to win some fab Body Wrap Shapewear on @BOREDMommy ‘s blog – http://bit.ly/vVfhLZ #giveaway
- Open to Canadian Residents (excluding residents of Quebec).
- Giveaway will run from November 11 until November 18, 2011
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Please make sure to leave your email and/or Twitter handle so that I can contact you if you win
Disclaimer: I was sent the bodysuit mentioned above for my use and review, but my opinions, sense of humor and body issues are my own.