Jan

Weight Watchers Points Plus 2012

by MARIA on January 26, 2012

Evidently, Weight Watchers has updated their program again – yes, I’m slow to the party. It’s now called Weight Watchers Points Plus 2012.

I guess this gives away the fact that I haven’t been to WW at all so far this year. However, I’ve decided to finally try out the meeting route. So many people have told me that they are really the key to success and sticking with it, and since I clearly have issues sticking with it, I’m going to check one out tonight.

So, how is Points Plus 2012 different? Well, one of the changes to the program is something they’re calling Power Start sessions. Following the first three meetings you attend of this new program, you will stick around for three Power Start sessions – PowerSpaces, PowerChoices and PowerPlans. I don’t know anymore than that right now, but I’ll let you know when I do.

Also new to the program, is that you can choose to not count points if you’re willing to eat Power Foods exclusively – they’re calling it Simply Filling. You can choose to do that for a day, a few days or the entire program. The Power Foods are those in the listing with the green triangle symbol – lean proteins, fruits, veggies, low-fat dairy/dairy substitutes and whole grains.

Finally, they also give you a weekly activity PointsPlus goal – I think this one is great. We all know at this point that without exercise, weight loss seems to eventually become weight gain. I think that setting a starter goal of 14 activity points each week (2 per day) is awesome.

All the new materials with Weight Watchers Points Plus 2012 are great in explaining the program – personally I think they’re much clearer then they were before.

Back in the saddle……AGAIN. Join me, won’t you?

Oh, and if you have any questions or comments about the new program, please let me know!

UPDATED: An all new post about Weight Watchers Points Plus 2012 can be found here !

1 Lindsey January 26, 2012 at 1:22 am

Yahooooooooo! You go girlie! So proud of you!

2 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 1:44 am

You’re the best, Lindsey.

3 Misha January 26, 2012 at 9:00 am

Hi! Im back in the saddle again too! Im doing the online WW and so far so good. I started January 7th and have lost about 8lbs so far. I dont exercise, cause, well, exercising sucks. BUT, I will. Soon. Just because I have to. And I havent been to any meetings in a long time…I have no one to go with….and I hate going by myself. Sooooo….WW Online it is.

Im hoping to stick this one out for awhile…I have about 50 more lbs to lose.

Good Luck to you, and Ill check back in soon to see what the meetings are all about. You might just entice me to suck it up and go. :)

4 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Exercising does suck – I have to agree. But it has to happen for permanent change – I tell myself this over and over again so hopefully it will stick at some point. I don’t have anyone to go to meetings with either, so walking into my first one tonight, alone, will be painful. But I’m going to bite the bullet and just do it and I know the second time will be much easier. I have 100 lbs to lose to get to where I want to be, so I have a long road ahead – delaying it has just made me miserable longer. I need to feel like me again – so if meetings are the key, I’m willing to give it a go. Check back because I’m definitely going to blog about them.

5 karen January 26, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hi girls….great to hear all that motivation….I am on my 4th week doing ww….i follow online and also attend meetings every week. For me the meetings are necessary because I need that extra push. I am down 17 pounds in 4 weeks and feel great. I have about 35 more to go….the only exercise I do is swimming. I love it. Good luck to you all and one day at a time!

6 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Hi Karen! 17 pounds in 4 weeks is awesome – congrats!! I keep hearing the same thing about the meetings and their ability to feel motivated and part of this community, so I’m definitely going to go and take advantage of this part of the program. Thanks and good luck to you as well!

7 Anne Dugan January 26, 2012 at 12:31 pm

I am glad I found you..I just happened to ask the great OZ (the internet) a question about ww and your blog came up!…I am new to WW (following it faithfully!) am 5’7″ and 182 lbs. and 48yrs old..I am shooting for 145.(lbs not yrs)…..this is only halfway thru my second week and as evil as it is, I got on the scale….” just curious”..BAD MOVE….I gained .5lb…….geeesh..how can someone who is starving like I am GAIN Weight..?? I work out almost every day sometimes for a good hour and a half..(at the gym)
any ideas?? I sure hope I see a dif by the time my real weigh in comes along…(next monday)

8 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Hey Anne,
Are you eating all your daily allotted points? Also are you choosing power foods that are always more filling? Are you drinking enough water? I found that if I drank at least 8 glasses of water a day, ate my points in three meals and two snacks spread out 3-4 hours each day and ate some protein with each meal that I wasn’t as hungry. However, the first week of any diet program, I find I’m always starving — probably because I go from eating crap and whatever to actually counting and caring about what I’m putting in my mouth. Also, make sure to really track your activity points and if you’re hungry because you are working out a lot, use those activity points (at least some of them) to eat a healthy snack after you workout so that you’re not starving.

I wish I would listen to my own advice – I would probably be at my goal weight at this point if I had!! Let me know how it goes!!

9 Anne Dugan January 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

This sounds so dumb…….I have never commented on a blog before……ever!….so I don’t know if I should post a reply via email or on the blog. I have never done a twitter..what the heck is that anyway? Is it like texting?
BUT regardless………You are right about the water thing..I need to drink more..but how many cucumbers can one girl eat?? ……ok ..so I will ignore that .5 for right now…..I am eating my points each day, also trading activity points daily (rather than banking them) and one or two or three that I “borrow” from the weekly extras…In other words I do not starve all week so that I can splurge on the weekend………I was so panic stricken because I had signed up and paid for, in advance, for 3 months..I cannot give up after the 1st week right??…..so I lost 3 lbs the first week and sure was hoping for another 2 by Monday but it doesn’t look like I am going to get there unless that was water weight or (before period weight) who knows………I am pretty sure you did not start your blog just to be holding everyone’s hand while they struggle thru WW but I loved your blog and felt a kinship somehow….(I have two semi-grown(ha) children but remember the days you are going thru now).Are you in fact the Blog Mistress or are you someone who just read my comment and was replying to it? Sorry I cannot tell…..

.need to go find some power foods and finish my p90x chest and arms……..(I bought that recently too..what a waste…..I am no where near ready for that stuff)

Again thank you so much……
Ciao for now
Anne

10 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Hi Anne,

The best way to reply is on the blog – just click REPLY under the comment you are replying to and enter your comment and that’s it! I moved your email reply to a comment as you can see just to make it easier.
Yes, this is my blog and I’m the only that replies, so thanks so much for your comment.

Honestly, regarding the P90x, I would hold onto it until you feel stronger or more prepared to do it if it’s too hard. I have tried and really enjoy The Biggest Loser workout DVDs, the Jillian Michaels workout DVDs and the Bob Harper workout DVDs. They have tons and they also have beginner options, and they are on sale everywhere – if you’re in the U.S., you can even get them really cheap on Amazon or if you’re looking at the Bob Harper ones, his site always has them on for $5!!

Also, although weight watchers says that you can eat unlimited fruit and veg, remember they all have calories – I wouldn’t eat more than 2-3 fruit each day. With veggies, especially if you’re steaming or eating raw, I would be more liberal because they don’t have the natural sugars that fruit do.

Don’t give up after the first week – I can’t tell you how many times I’ve done that and you know what? Had I stuck with it, I would have been at my goal weight ten times over at this point! Don’t get on the scale at home at all – just weigh yourself at WW for the first month, so that you can’t get discouraged by the number and quit. And your’e holding my hand as much as I’m holding yours — I know a lot about this program and what I need to do to lose the weight, but until I’m consistent and stick with it for as long as I need to to lose all the weight, I might as well be a beginner!!

So don’t quit, keep track of EVERYTHING you eat, try to work out in some way every day (walking is great too!) and don’t get on that scale at all unless you are at a meeting!!

GOOD LUCK! I’ll keep posting too – I plan to post at least weekly about how things are going, so keep checking back and let me know how it goes!!

11 Kaneshia Kelly January 26, 2012 at 1:06 pm

This is a great blog. Thanks for sharing this. I have decided give the weight watchers points plus a try. Thanks to you and other fellow bloggers I have the opportunity to try it free of charge. I have collected all weight watchers points plus data and compiled a lens so others can be successful in their endeavors as well. Thanks for providing great info please feel free to check out my lens on squidoo @http://www.squidoo.com/free-weight-watcher-points-plus-guide.

12 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Thanks Kaneshia!

13 Maria @amotherworld January 26, 2012 at 2:35 pm

You go girlfriend!!!

14 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Thanks Maria

15 Lisa January 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Hi Maria- Love your blog. Found it when googling WW online reviews. I’m a WW lifetimer (since sometime in the 90s after baby 1). I have been in and out of meetings and up and down in weight and ready to try again. WW cancelled my very local meeting, so I am thinking about giving the online version a try. Loved your last year’s blog posts about your experience. You write in a way that is so honest and real. Thanks! Looking forward to following your success!!

16 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Thanks so much Lisa!!

17 Wendy January 26, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Hi Maria,

I posted a comment on a blog entry from a year ago (didn’t notice the date at the time) and a whole bunch of other people joined in :-) This is my first try at WW, I doing the online version, and I LOVE the points system. I love that WW doesn’t say you cannot eat your favourites (even if they’re bad for you) as long as you make it up somewhere else. The minute I’m told I can’t have something, it’s the only thing I want lol.

18 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hey Wendy,

I actually paid to have access to the online tools as well so I could see what they’re like and I wish all members could access them. The apps are so convenient and such an easy way to track the points when you’re out and about. I’m totally the same way – if I can’t have something and it’s put in front of me, I am a total weakling!! I’ll be blogging weekly with how things are going, whether I’m succeeding or failing miserably so feel free to follow along and let me know how you’re doing!!

19 Wendy January 30, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Hi Maria,

I wish you great success and will definitely follow along! love the online tools and have tried to be as honest as possible with the tracker. Although I do cheat just a little (for example, broken Crispers do not count towards the total of 15 chips for 2 points, and my mom’s awesome buttery shortbread cookies, which I allow myself 1 or 2 a day, go unreported – I don’t even know what point value to award them lol).

I’ve just ended Week 3 and I’ve lost a total of 7 pounds since I started. That’s better than I did all of last fall when my husband and I joined a gym with the intention of losing weight – I did not lose a single pound in 4 months although I am in better overall shape. Apparently diet matters – who knew! The WW points tracking has been a big eye-opener and I’m making a real effort to make better choices. I hoard my weekly points so I can treat myself to some junk food on the weekend – although even there, I notice I’m making different choices than I would have in the past.

20 Vicky January 26, 2012 at 11:44 pm

I joined Jan 10. First time I’ve ever done weight watchers. I love it so far. I weigh in on Monday’s also I’m doing meetings with e tools and I have the WW app it’s a most for me so easy to keep track and look up points ib seconds. I have about 90 lbs to lose. So far I’m doing good. I lost 7.8 lbs the 1st week and 5 lbs the second week. I enjoy reading everyone’s blog and was hoping I could be a part if this too.

21 MARIA January 26, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Hey Vicky! 13 pounds in the first two weeks is AWESOME – Congrats on that!! I would love for you to come back and tell me how it’s going. I plan to blog about how each week’s weigh-in turns out, and other things like exercise dvds, recipes, etc. All the Weight watchers and diet posts will be found under the WW in the header!! Thanks so much for your comment!!

22 NGH January 27, 2012 at 11:18 am

Do you know how to set/reset the weekly activity points goal? I’ve been searching the site and can’t find it.

23 Anne January 30, 2012 at 8:56 am

Hi…..I have been looking all over trying to help you with your question but I cannot find it either!

24 Wendy January 30, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi ladies,

I assume y’all are probably on the U.S. website – I’m on the Canadian site so I hope they work about the same.

To change your weekly activity points, you need to find the Activity Assessment. Here’s how I find it on the .ca site:

After I log in, I can see what Week I’m in (below the icons for the tracker, etc). I click the Go To My Week button and then click on Week 1. On the right side is a list of Things To Do Today. # 1 (hopefully) is Take The Activity Assessment – click on that.

I then get a screen that says Assess My Activity, where I have the option of setting a higher, lower or the same goal. I change my goal either higher or lower and click Get Your New Goal. When the screen comes back up, I now have the option of choosing my own number.

If it doesn’t appear in the same place on the U.S., you could try a site search to find it.

Hope that helps!
Wendy

25 Shawna January 29, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Maria, I am only in my second week of WW and lost 2 lbs in week one. only 20 more pounds to go!

I am really only exercising once a week, BOOTCAMP! since it usually takes me a couple of days to recover.

Anyway, I was to share a blog I found that has amazing ‘normal” recipes and they are all geared towards the points plus program

check it out. So good and good for you!

26 MARIA January 29, 2012 at 10:27 pm

That’s awesome Shawna! I didn’t realize you were on WW!

Thanks for the site – I’m going to check it out.

27 Anne January 30, 2012 at 9:03 am

This looks good…the skinnytaste site…I am on my second week and only lost 1 lb……hate to be a “debbie downer” but geeze 1 lb?? ah well, I will still try….I kinda love the fact you can start fresh each Monday….You have your points and extra points etc etc…Each week I think I will get better at figuring out the best way to have “yum” and still lose weight. I have trouble with commitment..the only other thing I have committed to for the long haul is my marriage! (21 yrs and holding.:)
time for Spin class…bye!

28 Kim January 31, 2012 at 9:39 am

Anne, don’t be disappointed with your 1 lb loss. It’s a normal reaction. Your body is freaking out right now and thinks you will deprive it of food so it goes into panick mode. It stocks fat and sugars and all that crap. Give it a few weeks and your body will realise that you are not about to stop feeding it and the weight will go down. Just stick to it for a good 3-4 weeks and you will see amazing results! You can do it!!! Stick to it, it does work! Think of how amazing Jennifer Hudson looks!

29 Anne January 31, 2012 at 10:06 am

aw thank you!………you are soooooo right about the panic thing…only it is not just my body ..It is my mind! I get in such a panic when I thiink omg I am never going to be able to eat graham crackers and milk with my kids or go to a movie with them and enjoy popcorn etc etc (yes I cook for my family alot and love is centered around the food I provide for them etc etc…Oddly enough none of them are fat!!)……Ha …….ok this is working on week 2-3 and I AM getting more comfortable with it and not so panicky…so thank you……..Ciao for now!

30 Kim January 31, 2012 at 10:14 am

Planning is everything! Plan your meals so that you can have you can have your graham crackers and milk girl! Even popcorn! Also, it’s ok to use our banked points. I refused any sweets for a month now and I feel I don’t even crave them anymore. WW has changed the way I see food and I’m loving it! I am so excited to have found a place to chat about WW, this is great!!!!!! I do much better when I have people to talk to who are as excited as me to lose weight!!! Have a good one Anne!

31 Kim January 31, 2012 at 9:32 am

Hi! I am so happy to have found a blog where people are starting weight watchers!!! My name is Kim, I’m 34 and am from Canada. I have battled my weight ALL MY LIFE and have never won… I NEED to lose 120 lbs ( I know, it’s a lot!!!). My husband and I started Weight Watchers 4 weeks ago. We don’t do it online and we don’t go to meetings, we are doing it all on our own. This must be my 3rd or 4th attemps at this… The difference this time is that Hubby is doing it with me. I told him how important his role is in my losing weight. I need the support, I need to talk about it, I need someone to feel excited about it like I am. So at first he played his role very well, he must have been pretending because to be honnest, counting points was not appealing to him. BUT, after 4 weeks of this, he is really onboard and is not pretending anymore! He actually loves the way we are eating now and we both lost 15 lbs already!!! We also bought a treadmill and we do it everyday. I do 30 minutes of power walking every morning with a good incline and then I am done.
Week 1: -5.2
Week 2: -3.0
Week 3: -3.2
Week 4: -4.4

Girls, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m looking forward to hearing you on Monday mornings. We also weigh in on Monday mornings. EXCITED!!!!!

32 Kim February 1, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Maria, how’s your week going so far? How much weight are you trying to lose?

33 MARIA February 1, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Hey Kim, I have a LOT of weight to lose unfortunately. My ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs. I start strong but I find that I often allow my mood to affect my food choices – it really is my biggest downfall. However, I refuse to quit, so that’s something.

34 Kim February 1, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Well Maria, know that I’m stuck in your boat! I have 120 lbs to lose, have lost 17 so far… I also start strong and tend to crave too much that I eventually quit and gain again. I am praying that this time is different. We lost 3 important people in our lives this past year. We lost my father-in-law, my mother-in-law and my husband’s grandmother, all within 11 months and all to cancer… My husband and I decided to make 2012 OUR year to get healthy, so we can be there for our girls… I am very thankful that you have created this blog and I really hope that we can support each other in this monstrous battle. We need to win. Go girl!

35 Anne February 1, 2012 at 6:49 pm

C AND B DAY! Crash and Burn………chocolate cake and 1/2 of a 1/2 of a grilled cheese…….Lord please forgive me for I have sinned……I am going to go drink a giant glass of water right now………No wait….first I am going to document everything to see how far out I went…….Check Atlanta, GA obituaries tomorrow

36 Kim February 1, 2012 at 7:31 pm

That’s ok, don’t beat yourself up but do write down your points. You have a bank, use it! Don’t worry about it, tomorrow is another day!

37 Anne February 1, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I am sorry if it is bad manners to comment twice in a row but I just had to let y’all know..I didn’t do as much damage as I thought…It is only 6:55 here and I have not served my family dinner yet (chicken in Korma sauce with rice) BUT I think I can get thru the evening with a whole grapefruit and some tea actually! (I am coming down with a cold anyway). I will save my portion for tomorrow…..whew!

38 Kim February 1, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Anne (maybe I have bad manners too!) have you ever tried cottage cheese? A full cup (1%) is only 4 points and add a cup of fruit (I buy frozen cherries from Costco) and it is very filling! I have that for breakfast almost everyday. Love it.

39 Anne February 1, 2012 at 9:28 pm

geeeze that sounds DELISH! Can you get cherries without extra sugar added? I belong to a “club” type store too…I will go look next time I am there.. I ate such good things until about 3:00pm..I had Oatmeal and oatbran mix and my coffee for b’fast and then I had a lite chicken noodle soup with tons of extra veggies in it for lunch ……was good for a while and then BAM it hit me……I’m ok tho……It is so nice to have so many new girlfriends here! As my yoga instuctor ( aka yoda instructor) says..”keep positive self talk!”….Thank you so much……One of my quick tricks is to have a few precooked turkey burgers on hand. I chop one up and put into the great 1 or 2 point Progresso soups……you know, I eat the whole can!

40 Kim February 2, 2012 at 7:02 am

The cherries at Costco are as is! No sugar added. They are pitted too! They are very sweet and no sugar added, discovery for me! We started stocking up bananas at home. So in between meals if we are hungry, we eat bananas. Sweet, delicious and most filling! Those turkey burgers sound yummy! Where do you get them? I will look up the progresso soups, are they any good?

I know that to succeed I need support, I am not one that can do it alone. I am really grateful to have found you guys. I really hope we can go through this journey together and what I hope the most is that if I have a binging day or week, I can come here, talk about it and be able to recharge my battery and continue with this. I have the bad habbit of being strong for a bit and if I fall off the wagon, I quit instead of getting back on. It’s like if for me, there is no going back if you’ve had a few bad days… I need to change my ways. Thanks for being there girls!

41 Bev February 2, 2012 at 1:27 am

Hi. I just rejoined WW last week as well. I weigh in Tuesday mornings. My first week went well, I lost 5 lbs. I have a feeling this week won’t be as good, I have been eating too much fruit so I had better slow down with it or be in trouble. I am enjoying your blog. Love the encouragement. Keep up the good work everyone. One day at a time.

42 Michael February 2, 2012 at 10:14 am

I’ve been on/off WW since 2008 and lost the bulk of my weight in 2009. I regained 15 and am now back on to get rid of it. I preferred the Momentum plan they had. I find myself struggling to track daily. I should probably give the simply filling method a try. Good luck!

43 Kim February 3, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I cheated… I weighed myself this morning…. and nothing. Nothing since Monday :( Serves me right for not waiting for Monday morning. Maria, how do you not weigh yourself ALL week? How do you do it?

44 Anne February 6, 2012 at 8:42 am

BY JOVE LADIES ITS WORKING!…very slowly but I weighed myself today (I am doing it all at home..aka.. no meetings) and lost 3 lbs…….strangely enough, I have not been working out at all ( sick with a cold) and still lost weight. (I am starting my third week)It helps to see just a pound come off but 3..yipeeee!……I have about 33 more to go. I think being 5’7″ and 145 is pretty reasonable and maintainable right?..Kim you have been so supportive in the past..you were asking about the temptation to weigh yourself mid week or so? Go ahead and do it (cause I do) but dont feel badly if you don’t see changes right away..OMG I am sounding like a WW spokeperson! I had “bucked the system” for so long thinking WW was for old fat ladies and then..TA DA I had become one!….. Fancy that! Always Always take into account periods and hormones they are HUGE factors in the weekly weight loss..Oh and Chinese Food….:) Ciao for now

45 Kim February 6, 2012 at 9:40 am

Hey Anne! Wow I am so happy to see that you are getting results!!! YAHOOOO! That is really great! I am a bit bummed this morning… I had a great week, super motivated, I even upped my game on the treadmill by doing some 400 calorie workouts… I only lost 0.6 lbs this week :( But I will take my own advice and say that my body is paniking this week because of all the workouts I have done, next week will be better! My total is 16.2, only another 104 to go :) My journey will be long and hard but I need to stick to it!

46 Anne February 6, 2012 at 11:48 am

Hi again……keep in mind monthly hormone cycles! Geeze I don’t lose ANYTHING around that time…..You know, this may sound wacky but sometimes exercise can sabotage weight loss…??? seems like it for me..Especially when I go “Sargent major” on myself…I do not know how or why. I am not building muscle that fast so I do not accept that cliche “muscle weighs more than fat”..because I had been believing in that for waaaay tooo long….. a little bit (.6) is better than nuttin!….Girlfriend, I take it all off when I weigh in the morning….all jewelry (yeah I sleep with a bunch of crap on sometimes) and even weigh AFTER I use the bathroom and before I take my thyroid pill and that big glass of water HA HA…Every little bit helps! Don’t even weigh yourself with your hair wrapped up in a towel! That could add at least an extra pound!
Treat yourself to some great music for walking and keep on goin’! Z:) I still feel yuckky so will not be working out until maybe Wednesday.

47 Kim February 6, 2012 at 11:47 am

Maria? I’d love to know how you did last week :)

48 Ashley February 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Wow, its so good to see that many people are having the same problems as I am. I started WW about 5 days ago. So far I’m doing really well. I believe to you all may be my inspiration to keep losing weight.

Do you all know where you find the good recipe’s. I haven’t joined the online version yet or started the meetings. I have just been doing it on my own getting recipe’s off google and counting up my points. So far I’ve lost about 5 pounds, but I have about 65 to go UGH!.

49 Lisa March 28, 2012 at 2:52 pm

There are great recipes online. Everyday WW posts one of their own, but members post their own in the Community section and there are literally thousands. Not all are low points, but most are. Its a great resource. I have been using the online WW for nine weeks and I figure I save in a week the $18 monthly cost by not eating lunch out and making healthier food choices. Good luck!

50 Lori February 21, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Ran across your blog today…:-)
I just joined WW for the first time this week, yahoo!
Looking to lose those toddler pounds (my baby is 2 1/2, lol).
My meetings are at work….they come to us if we got 15 people to
Join and we got 20.
Excited to start on this new journey!
Good luck to you…you can doooooo ettttttt

51 MARIA February 22, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Good luck Lori. My husband is travelling a ton and because I don’t have child care, I thought I would give it a go and try to do it at home, without meetings, etc. I also discovered this really great book by a New York based doctor that I’ve decided to follow. WW is great but it doesn’t technically tell you what to eat, just how much you can eat. I feel for my own health, which hasn’t been great lately, I need more guidance on what to eat. Thanks for your comment!

52 Trish March 18, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I started WW online 8 days ago and have lost 7 pounds do far I wasn’t perfect but I was honest and really opened my eyes to what I was eating and how many points that is!

53 MARIA March 18, 2012 at 11:31 pm

That’s fantastic Trish!!

54 Trish March 19, 2012 at 1:29 am

Thanks Maria I just wish it wasn’t such a long way to losing 100lbs

55 MARIA March 19, 2012 at 1:43 am

DITTO. My goal is 100 too. Like everyone keeps telling me – it’s better to think of it 5lbs at a time as opposed to the final number.

56 Meena March 31, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Hi! Just decided to do something besides TALK about losing weight. I’m down 4 lbs. this week, just by cutting out snacks in the evening and eating less fast food. I feel more positive, knowing I have back-up in you guys! Thanks for being there!

57 Gladys June 23, 2012 at 8:09 am

Hi. I have been doing ww plus on line. I am in my 4th week. My first three weeks I averaged 2 pounds loss each week which I was happy with those results. However two weeks ago I began walking as I am campaigning for a friend. Walking door to door and spending 2 to 3 hours doing so two or three times a week. I have also started hiking again once a week. When I weighed at the beginning of my 4 th week I was up 2 pounds. This is frustrating and can you explain why this is happening?
Feeling completely frustrated!