Maybe you can relate to this, but as a stay-at-home mom to two kids, I kind of lost myself in the process of working hard to raise two great kids. My needs fell way behind everyone else’s needs and my priorities became all about the kids. In the process, I lost my light for the most part. As a result of that, I stopped taking care of myself. Well, a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to get me back. After several false attempts, with more talk than effort, I finally got in the right mindset and I’m actually accomplishing what I set out to do. I’m getting myself back by getting more organized, trying to spend more time with friends and family, and most importantly, I’m working hard to get back to my glory weight, and I’m doing great so far.
Quaker has also recently accomplished something new (nice segue, no?) by introducing a new line of Quaker Oatmeal Cookies. Available in soft baked and crunchy oat variety, the cookies are available in several flavours, are 170-180 calories each, made with whole grains, contain 6-8 gms of fibre and zero trans fats. Personally, I also LOVE that they’re individually wrapped. The cookies are now available and can be found at most grocery stores.
Quaker would also love to see you accomplish something for yourself and would love to help you do it!
Thanks to Quaker, I’m giving away some yummy Quaker Oatmeal Cookies and a $75 Visa Gift Card!!
- Leave a comment below telling me about something you would like to accomplish.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES
- Follow @QuakerOats on Twitter and leave a comment below saying you did.
- Like Quaker Oats on Facebook and leave a comment below saying you did.
- Tweet the following and leave a comment below saying you did: Enter to win a $75 Visa GC & @QuakerOats cookies on @BOREDMommy ‘s blog http://bit.ly/HmzKtt #giveaway
- Open to Canadian & U.S. Residents
- Giveaway will run until April 19th, 2012 at 5 p.m. est.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Please remember to leave a valid email and/or Twitter handle so I can contact you if you win!
Please Note: (Yes, I realize talking about cookies and “getting back to my glory weight” is perhaps an ironic combination, but I’m all about feeling accomplished, and as of three weeks ago, the only people eating these cookies in my house are everyone BUT me – and yes, I tried them before that and yes they’re delish.)
UPDATE: CONGRATS TO: Brandy InsaneMamacita – thanks to everyone who entered!!!