I love a great agenda.
And despite all the technology out there, nothing beats putting pen to paper on a gorgeous, well-thought out agenda. This is why I love MomAgenda products – and especially, the MomAgenda Desktop planner.
The MomAgenda Desktop has everything you need to get organized and stay on top of everything, in a beautiful package.
Some of the special touches include:
- A special section in front that includes online resources, and holidays.
- A great section to note your favorite things including books, movies, and wine.
- Space to help with party and vacation planning.
- An address book that can be removed.
- Tons of space to make notes, and add whatever you may need to add.
- Two lovely ribbon bookmarks to keep your place throughout the planner.
The MomAgenda Desktop comes with a 17 month calendar (August 2012 – December 2013) in a monthly view and weekly view format. The monthly view is wonderful when you need to see what is coming up at a glance.
The heart of this great agenda for me, however, is the weekly view calendar that has space for both Mom and up to FOUR kids, and even a dinner section. This unique approach allows you to track your personal calendar but also keep track of all the kids activities as well, in an organized and easy to read manner. Love. Personally, I don’t have four kids, so I used one of the extra sections to note my husband’s travel, and still have lots of room to note extended family commitments.
If you’re looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gift for a Mom in your life, the MomAgenda Desktop is the way to go!
The MomAgenda Desktop comes in eight colors (my favorite is Tangerine), can be personalized and retails for $43.
I’m thrilled to be able to give away a MomAgenda Desktop planner to one lucky winner!
MANDATORY ENTRIES (you need to do BOTH 1 and 2 to be entered):
1. Go to the MomAgenda site and leave a comment below to tell me what color of Desktop agenda you would like if you win!
2. Tweet the following (once) and leave another comment below letting me know that you did: I want a @momAgenda for Mother’s Day! I just entered the #giveaway @BOREDMommy http://bit.ly/I9r0Y4 #momAgendaCOMM
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES (You must leave a separate comment for each):
- Follow MomAgenda on Twitter and/or let me know if you already do
- Follow MomAgenda on Facebook and/or let me know if you already do
- Follow MomAgenda on Pinterest and/or let me know if you already do
- The giveaway will run until April 30, 2012
- Open to Canadian and U.S. residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
UPDATE: CONGRATS to the winner @LisaJLKHansen!! Thanks to all who entered!