I am a snacker.
I like something that isn’t a ton of calories but is filling and will keep my stomach from growling until the next meal comes along.
I had a chance to try some of these new snacks that Fiber 1 and Nature Valley have just released:
- Nature Valley Granola Thins – 90 calories and they come in chocolate and peanut butter flavours.
- Fiber 1 Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel Chewy Bars – 100 calories (5 grams of fiber).
- Fiber 1 Brownies - 110 calories (5 grams of fiber) and come in chocolate peanut butter and chocolatey fudge flavours.
Want to try them out yourself? Head over to the Life Made Delicious Facebook page right now and click to get your free coupon to print off, redeemable July 24th, 2012.
I am also offering someone the chance to win a Fiber 1 and Nature Valley Snack Kit, valued at $50. The kit includes one box of each of the snack I mention above plus this super cute weekender tote (my pic doesn’t do it justice)!
Please leave a comment below telling me which of the three snacks you would like to try!
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRY:
Please tweet the following (ONCE) and leave a comment telling me you did: Enter to win a Fiber 1 & Nature Valley Snack Kit ($50) on @BOREDMommy ‘s blog! http://www.boredmommyblog.com/ #LMDConnector #Giveaway
- Open to Canadian Residents only
- Giveaway will run until July 3, 2012 (11:59 p.m. EST)
- You can enter this giveaway more than once (on other blogs running the contest) but you can only win once.
- Winner will receive their prize 4-6 weeks after the end of the contest.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
Disclosure – I am participating in the Life Made Delicious Ambassador Program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.
UPDATED: Congrats to my winner, comment #44 – Ashley Gillian. Thanks to everyone who entered!!