If you haven’t seen the trailer for this movie, then you need to scroll down and watch it. It is sexy sexy – everything about it, from the music to the main characters played by Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough. Josh Duhamel is just delightful, no? Safe Haven definitely makes for the perfect date movie or just a great one to see with a girlfriend.
An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to love again, Safe Haven is based on the novel from Nicholas Sparks, the best-selling author behind the hit films The Notebook and Dear John. When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
Safe Haven is coming to theatres this February 14, 2013 from Alliance Films!
I’m thrilled to be able to give away THREE prize packs (Each prize pack includes a double ROE pass to see the film and a copy of the book – Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks). Please note: The ROE’s will be valid at participating Cineplex Entertainment LP theatres.
Please leave a comment below and tell me who you would take with you to see the movie!
- OPEN to Canadian Residents only
- Giveaway will run from MONDAY, February 11 until FRIDAY, February 15, 2013 at 12p.m. EST.
- ROE’s will be effective from February 19, 2013 through RUN OF ENGAGEMENT & valid Mon-Thursday (excluding holidays)
- One entry per household
- PLEASE make sure to leave a valid Twitter handle and/or email address so that I can contact you – you will be contacted on FRIDAY for your contact info if you win!!
- Winners will have until Monday, February 18th at 12p.m. EST to respond, or a new winner will be chosen.
UPDATE: Congrats to my winners: #9 angela m, #15 Lisa, #7 Stephanie Beauchesne – Thanks to everyone who entered!!