I’m sitting here trying to convince myself to deal with the laundry. And then I thought, hey if only I had paid attention during math and science, (turns out we really do need that crap), I could have invented something to do it for me. Actually, I would invent many things.
- Laundry that puts itself away. Obviously.
- Starbucks Delivery with 24 hrs/day availability.
- Along the same vein – Caffeine IVs. #pun intended
- The invisible punch – for those you want to punch from afar and without consequence.
- Cute pets that eat dust bunnies to survive.
- Ice cream that doesn’t melt.
- Dogs that don’t poop.
- Dog poop that cannot be stepped on.
- The elusive money tree.
- The pillow that is always cold – no need to ever flip it over.
- Doctors that see you on time.
- Instant lobotomies – for those who need instant lobotomies.
- The Cardigan Club – A new cardigan at your door, every month. Seriously, this one could ACTUALLY happen.
- The Man Cold Bubble for when the man has a cold and you just don’t want to deal with that shit.
- Sons of Anarchy in 3D, but only when Jax is on screen, and only if he’s shirtless/pantless/all of the above.
What am I missing?