Thanks to Finish and their recent, informative webinar, I’m here to share some great tips on how to get the most out of your dishwasher.
- Load the dishwasher properly – try not to nest your dishes together or utensils for example. This will prevent your dishes from being washed properly because the water won’t be able to reach every dish that way.
- Make sure only dishwasher safe items are going in the dishwasher, and yes, stainless steel is dishwasher safe.
- Before starting the dishwasher, turn on the faucet and wait until the water is very hot before pressing start – that way the dishwasher water will be hot as well.
- Make sure to use fresh detergent and don’t store it under the sink if it’s a powder. The moisture will make the detergent clump together and will affect its effectiveness.
- Make sure your detergent has both types of cleaning agents (enzymes and bleach) – gel cleaners only have one or the other.
- The great thing about the Finish Quantum products is that it has both cleaning agents and is formulated to work well in both soft and hard water markets.
- *Open to Canadian Residents only
- *Giveaway will end this Wednesday, June 6 at 5p.m. EST
- *Winner will be chosen by Random.org
UPDATE: CONGRATS TO MY WINNER – #2 Jodie Hendren – Thanks to everyone who entered!!