Blissdom Canada is coming, Blissdom Canada is coming.
If you’re on Twitter, I’m sure you’ve heard about Blissdom Canada since people have been counting down for weeks now. And here we are three days away (THREE SLEEPS!!) and it’s time to start packing – or at least think about packing.
I saw Loukia’s post about what to take to blogging conferences, so I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know what I’m taking to Blissdom because I know you are just DYING to know.
What BOREDMommy is taking to Blissdom Canada (also known as her annual four days of freedom):
- iPhone – I sleep with the thing, so it’s not really a debate
- Business cards
- My new squeaky bras (Have you heard? I bought some Calvin Klein bras that literally squeak whenever I move – so if you think you heard my chestal region squeak, you are CORRECT!
- Deodorant – because I want to smell fresh for my roomie, Lindsey
- Cardigans, cardigans, cardigans – thanks to my lovely sponsor, Old Navy Canada
- Notebook and pen – SO much better than a silly iPad (insert iPad envy here)
- Colin Firth action figure
- Starbucks card, loaded with many, many lattes
- My uniform x 4 days – jeans, cardigans and flats
- Cute pjs, in case I happen to run into some fabulous, semi-drunk women in my room at some point
- Mints – I want to make sure my breath is minty fresh, when we’re making out.
- My kissy face supplies – see pic above.
- AND the last one, courtesy of my five year old – “Mommy, don’t forget your underwears, in case you pee yourself!”