Have you heard about the cute Lysol Canada contest going on right now? They’re giving away great prizes too – mini tablets valued at $329 Cdn every day for 21 days!!
The Lysol Canada Decorate Your Hand Dispenser Contest asks you to decorate their very popular No Touch hand soap system with your kids and make it your own. Here’s what to do:
- Decorate a Lysol No Touch hand soap system in an original and creative way with the kids. Have fun with it!
- Make sure not to use any trademarked logos or images in your design, or it will not qualify!!
- Remember not to cover the sensor at the front of the system.
- Upload your photo of your creation to the Lysol Canada FB page here. You’ll have to like the page to be able to do so.
- Please, make sure to check out all the rules and regulations here before you get started.
The kids and I also decided to decorate on our own version here at home. We decided to use our new Sharpies and we decided to go the “designer route” and use pattern. After no persuasion on my part (ahem), we decided to go with a zig zag pattern and we love how it turned out. Check it out.
Make sure to check out the gallery on the Lysol FB page because they’re are so many great ideas so far – much more crafty than our attempt!
“Disclosure – I am participating in the Kid Who Touches Everything blog tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Lysol. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.”