Have you heard about the new Yoplait Source Greek Yogurt yet??
Truth be told, if I could pick anything to eat for breakfast, I’d have to admit I would eat Eggs Benny because there is just nothing better. However, health-wise, it’s just not something you can eat every day, unfortunately. So, my second choice is always yogurt and fruit – plain yogurt with fresh fruit. Love it. Same goes with Greek yogurt – I like it and the fact that it’s actually good for you is just a bonus.
There is actually a new Greek yogurt on the market now by Yoplait called Yoplait Source Greek Yogurt. It has twice the protein of their regular Source yogurt, has no added sugar and is only 50 calories per serving. It comes in several flavors including Vanilla, Strawberry, Cherry, Peach, Strawberry/Peach, Strawberry/Blueberry, Blueberry/Raspberry, and Vanilla Lemon. So, yum to that.
When it comes to getting healthy, obviously you need to do more than eat yogurt. Funny enough, through my constant reading/researching of how to get my old self back, I’ve learned many a thing about how to make it happen. Putting it into practice is a whole other animal, but I can tell you that these steps make a great start:
- Drink WATER as your main beverage – ditch the juice and pop and crap that are just empty calories. Water with fresh lemon is the best thing to de-bloat that body of yours too.
- Veggies are your friend – eat them every day, every meal.
- Cut out all sugar, processed, junk and fast food.
- Eat protein at every meal.
- Eat fresh fruit but not unlimited because of the sugar.
- Exercise every single day, in some capacity. Punching in the air while watching reality tv doesn’t count.
Are you looking to get healthy this year? Let me get you started with some yummy yogurt and something cute from Lululemon!!
I’m giving away some coupons to try out the new Yoplait Source Greek Yogurt for yourself, AND a $100 LuluLemon gift card to one lucky winner!!!
To enter, please leave a comment below with your best tip for how to get/stay healthy and what works for you!! That’s it – one comment!
- Open to Canadian Residents
- Giveaway will run until Monday, April 29 2013
- Please make sure to leave an email and/or Twitter handle so I can contact you if you win!
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD
Disclosure – I am participating in the Life Made Delicious Ambassador Program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.
UPDATE: Congrats to my winner – #43 SUE! Thanks to everyone who entered!!!