Honestly, there are three very difficult people to shop for in my family – my mom, my dad, and my oldest brother. Every year it’s the same thing and they are always the last three people that I buy for. I ask them for suggestions and ideas so often that it’s almost painful (for me, not them – OY!). Also, my dad is actually embarassed to open presents – it’s pure torture for him. The holidays are more about family than gifts for him, so he asks the grandchildren to open his gifts for him. In the end, its a battle among my four siblings to see who will buy him new pjs & slippers, new clothes, new boots, and scratch tickets. He loves those scratch tickets!
My mom, I love her to death, but she drives me bonkers this time of year. Sometimes I’ll drag her to stores and ask her to give me ideas, but then she gives everyone the same ideas and I end up getting her the token nightgowns/robes/slippers gift or a gift certificate to her favorite kitchen store. That woman loves pots more than anyone I know.
And then there’s my brother – officially, the hardest person to buy for. He has EVERYTHING and he has very expensive taste. Let’s just say with him, I always make sure to keep the receipt!
Do you have a tough person to shop for?
Let me help you with that, because the Empire Theatre Gift Card combos are BACK!
Who doesn’t love going to the movies? This just might be the perfect gift card to give this year!!
This is the second year in a row that Empire Theatre is doing their Holiday Gift Card combos – they were a huge hit last year.
How do they work?
- When you purchase $30 in Empire Theatres’ Gift Cards you will receive $30 in Empire Theatres Coupons. (For example, If you purchase 3 cards for $10 each you qualify. Also, if you purchase $60 you would receive 2 bundles!)
When are they available?
- In theatres, they will be available until Saturday, December 24th.
- Online, in order to receive them in time for Christmas, the last date to order online is December 18th!
- In theatres and online!
- BOGO Admission (January 9 to January 31, 2012)
- $2.00 off any Combo – excluding Kid’s Pack (January 9 to January 31, 2012)
- $9.99 (Admission, Regular Drink, Small Popcorn) (February 1st to February 29th, 2012)
- Buy a Large Popcorn, get a Large Drink Free (March 1st to March 31st, 2012)
- $6.99 General Admission(March 1st to March 31st, 2012)
- Get $4.00 off a General Admission Ticket(April 1st to April 30th, 2012)
Disclosure – I am participating in the Empire Theatre Gift Card Holiday Campaign by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.