I’m an avoider.
I avoid the dentist as much as possible.
It’s not the pain really, it’s more the whole “stay out of my mouth dude – I’m paying you to annoy me and that’s just not right”.
The first time I went to a dentist, I was 14. Yup, FOURTEEN.
Funny enough, my teeth were PERFECT – no cavities, no problems. It’s a testament to the amount of crap my parents allowed us to eat as kids, which is NONE.
Then I got married, and had my wisdom teeth pulled a month later. Nothing like being carried out of a dentist office, half looped, choking on bloody cotton balls by your new husband, to really cement the relationship.
And then life got in the way, and babies, and I didn’t go back to the dentist for YEARS (no, I will not tell you how many). I’m not proud.
This time however, my poor teeth and gums needed some extra attention – damn you OLD AGE!!!
So when Mom Central Canada asked if I wanted to test out the Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ electric toothbrush, I was excited to do it. I’m at the point where I realize that I have to take better care of my teeth and gums, and I think that if I use this tootbrush consistently, they can only get better. The toothbrush is really impressive, with all the brushing mode options and the sanitizer and timer – it’s an amazing toothbrush. I’ll be posting a vlog in a couple of weeks to talk about my experience and what results I experienced.
Here is some info about the Sonicare Flexcare:
- The Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush is endorsed by dentists worldwide.
- There are FIVE power modes: Clean, Gum Care, Refresh, Sensitive, and Massage.
- There is a UV aBrush Head Sanitizer that kills up to 99% of bacteria found on brush heads.
- A Quadpacer and Smartimer
- A cool, and sleek design plus easy-to-read illuminated display panel, reliable battery life of three weeks.
- For more information, feel free to visit www.philips.ca
What’s really exciting for me is that I am able to give away a Philips Sonicare Flexcare power toothbrush, valued at $219.95 to one of my readers!!
- Leave a comment below telling me why you would like to MAKE THE SWITCH to the Philips Sonicare Flexcare power toothbrush!
- Open to Canadian Residents only
- You can enter to win this contest on multiple blogs but are only eligible to win ONCE.
- This contest will run from July 19th until August 10, 2011.
- PLEASE make sure to leave an email and/or Twitter handle so that I can contact you if you win!
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.