Two weeks down, and four to go! If you haven’t entered yet, you still have time! If you have no idea what I’m talking about (this happens often sadly – ha) check out my posts on week 1 and/or week 2 and it will explain everything!
This week is live and the topic is My Child said or did WHAT???? and who can’t think of a funny or mortifying moment involving their own kids? I have so many, here are a few funny, recent tweets that I wrote about just this thing:
- Just covered my 4yo with her duvet. In her sleep, she said to me, “Go away lady. Stop bovering me.”
- Me: Where are your pants? 4yo: I have underwear; I don’t need pants!
- My 4yo’s reaction to the netbook. “Mommy! Your laptop had a baby!!”
- 4yo in the bathroom: “I think I pooped a strawberry!!!!!!!!”
- 4yo after her bath: “Mommy, I want to be naked all day.” Me: “Nope” 4yo: “Ok. I want to be naked for three minutes.”
- 4yo: “Mommy, my body says it weely weely needs a cookie.”
- 4yo at breakfast: “I’m going to marry my bacon”.
So head over to the site, and list your best Mom Moment for this topic, and make sure to tell all your friends/family to VOTE for your moment!!!
Make sure to watch the Week #3 VIDEO! It’s me, in all my should-have-put-on-makeup-and-got-my-hair-did glory. GOOD LUCK!
Disclaimer: I was compensated for my participation as a judge in this campaign with Johnson & Johnson.