I LOVE a good agenda. Every year, I try to find a great one – one that’s cute, has monthly and weekly calendars, room for extras, and that actually fits my life as a mom. Every year, I buy a different brand, hoping it’s the one that’s going to become MY agenda for good, and every year no luck. But, I FINALLY found THE one.
I recently received a MyAgenda Desk Planner to review, and it was pretty much love at first sight. This is a beautiful looking agenda, inside and out. I received the Graphite version, but it comes in six different colors and patterns (including zebra and giraffe). So, what’s so great about this planner?
- It’s a 17 month calendar (from Aug 2011 to Dec 2012) that includes both monthly and weekly calendars.
- The weekly calendars “feature four extra spaces per day” which I LOVE. I can use them to track my kids’ schedules, my husband’s travelling, workouts (yes I plan to start!) and my blogging scheduling. This is my favorite feature for me for sure.
- So many extras, including room to record books, movies, expenses and more.
- A MyEssentials section for phone numbers, medical info and birthdays.
- Two lovely ribbon bookmarks to keep your place.
- They are also FINALLY available for purchase in Canada, at Chapters stores and online!! A big WOOWOO to that!
Please go to the MomAgenda site and tell me which of the MyAgenda colors you would pick if you won!
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL ENTRIES: (Please leave a separate comment for each)
- Like the BORED Mommy Facebook page or tell me if you do.
- Tweet the following: Enter to win a MyAgenda Planner from @MomAgenda on @BOREDMommy ‘s blog! http://bit.ly/ra15Gv #giveaway
- The giveaway runs from July 25 until July 31, 2011
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- Open to Canadian and U.S. Residents
- PLEASE make sure to leave an email and/or Twitter handle so that I can contact you if you win!
Congrats to my winner – #2 LINZ – You’re going to love your new MomAgenda!! Thanks to all who entered!!