A few weeks back, I was sent a Sonicare Flexcare Power toothbrush from Mom Central Canada to review and also to give away. I was excited about trying it out because I’ve pretty much neglected my teeth and gums beyond the basic day to day brushing.
I’ve owned and used aa different power toothbrush, and I thought it was alright. However, in comparison, I think the Flexcare is a really nice quality toothbrush – very solid and dependable and well made.
So, since using the Sonicare brush, what have I noticed?
- My teeth definitely feel much cleaner after brushing – similar to when I get them professionally cleaned.
- My gums feel and look healthier and also feel super clean.
- I’ve noticed less bleeding between my teeth/gums when flossing.
- Love that it has several different modes, from cleaning to massage
- LOVE the UV brush head sanitizer – I wish it was bigger so I could sanitize other things around the house. (sort of kidding)
- I like the two minute timer too – reminds me that I really don’t brush long enough without it.