Less than two week to go until Christmas, and I am VERY behind on my shopping. I have many, many, many gifts still to buy. What’s my plan of attack?
- Make a list of who I have to buy for (why yes, this list is obscenely long – I have a very BIG family)
- Write down ideas of what I want to buy for each person and the budget
- Have an envelope of CASH for each person, so I know what I’ve spent and what I have left (yup – we pay cash for everything – that way we avoid the frightening Mastercard bill in January)
- Pick up things as I see them (especially if they’re on sale) and mark them off the old list
- Try very hard not to buy myself a little something, here and there
- Eventually, it all gets bought, and wrapped and gifted (sounds very calm – it is anything but!)
Through MomCentral Canada, I heard about the Give & Get Program from Empire theatres, and I think it’s great! What’s the program?
- When you purchase $30 in Empire Theatres’ Gift Cards you’ll receive $30 in Empire Theatres Coupons (I think the coupons could actually be a great stocking stuffers too!)
- These can be purchased at the theatre and online!
- The promotion ends FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24TH
- The coupons will be valid in 2011, and each one will be valid for one month period.
- Full details on the contents can be found here
Legal regarding the Promotion: • Approximate retail value – refers to the $30 value in Empire Coupons, Offer expires on December 24th, 2010, While quantities last.
Disclosure – I am participating in the Empire ‘Give & Get’ program by Mom Central on behalf of Empire Theatres. I received an Empire gift card and coupon bundle as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.