Thanks to everyone who entered yesterday and to the winner of The Hangover Part III BluRay/DVD – #4 Amy Worrell.
To celebrate the holidays, I’m giving away some great movies all this week!! Each giveaway will end at the end of the day so make sure to enter for your chance to win a different movie every day! And remember, you don’t have to celebrate Christmas to enter – any and all lovely Canadians are welcome.
Today’s movie…..Pacific Rim.
The husband loved this one – he found it incredibly entertaining and full of amazing, non-stop action. Did I mention JAX (aka Charlie Hunnam) is in it??? Believe me, you’ll want to watch it – he’s just delightful in it. It really is a fun, LOUD action movie that everyone will enjoy. And Charlie Hunnam is in it.
To enter to win a BluRay/DVD copy of Pacific Rim, leave me a comment below and tell me the absolute worst gift you’ve ever received!
For an extra entry, please tweet the following once and leave me a comment below telling me you did:
“Every day this week @BOREDMommy is giving away a great DVD. Enter to win today’s giveaway! #EndsAtMidnight! http://tinyurl.com/233al4r“
- Open to Canadian Residents
- Giveaway ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT EST, November 27, 2013.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- Make sure to leave a Twitter handle or email so I can contact you if you win
Come back tomorrow when I will be giving away The Conjuring! Nothing says the holidays, like absolute terror. 🙂
CONGRATS TO #10 LAURA!!! Thanks to everyone who entered!
Less than two week to go until Christmas, and I am VERY behind on my shopping. I have many, many, many gifts still to buy. What’s my plan of attack?
- Make a list of who I have to buy for (why yes, this list is obscenely long – I have a very BIG family)
- Write down ideas of what I want to buy for each person and the budget
- Have an envelope of CASH for each person, so I know what I’ve spent and what I have left (yup – we pay cash for everything – that way we avoid the frightening Mastercard bill in January)
- Pick up things as I see them (especially if they’re on sale) and mark them off the old list
- Try very hard not to buy myself a little something, here and there
- Eventually, it all gets bought, and wrapped and gifted (sounds very calm – it is anything but!)
Through MomCentral Canada, I heard about the Give & Get Program from Empire theatres, and I think it’s great! What’s the program?
- When you purchase $30 in Empire Theatres’ Gift Cards you’ll receive $30 in Empire Theatres Coupons (I think the coupons could actually be a great stocking stuffers too!)
- These can be purchased at the theatre and online!
- The promotion ends FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24TH
- The coupons will be valid in 2011, and each one will be valid for one month period.
- Full details on the contents can be found here
Legal regarding the Promotion: • Approximate retail value – refers to the $30 value in Empire Coupons, Offer expires on December 24th, 2010, While quantities last.
Disclosure – I am participating in the Empire ‘Give & Get’ program by Mom Central on behalf of Empire Theatres. I received an Empire gift card and coupon bundle as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.