Ziploc has released a new line of bags with Easy Open Tabs, that are easy to grip and easy to open. They come in many different sizes, including:
- Snack Bags
- Sandwich Bags
- XL Sandwich Bags
- Small Freezer Bags
- Medium Storage Bags
- Medium Freezer Bags
- Large Storage Bags
- Large Freezer Bags
- Large Fresh Produce Bags
The tabs are also colour coded – BLUE for freezer, PINK for storage and GREEN for sandwich and snack, to easily identify the contents. Ziploc bags are great for food storage but I think they’re great for travel and organizing things at home. For example:
- Use them to store craft and art supplies.
- Use it as a pastry bag to pipe frosting when you don’t have the real thing.
- Fill it with ice and put it on a little person’s booboo.
- Use them for snacks in your handbag.
- Use the larger size to protect and store your kids’ art.
- Great for travel and keeping your bottles away from your clothes in case of leakage.
I could go on forever really, but who has that kind of time? Thanks to Ziploc, I have a giveaway for you! This prize pack includes:
- A variety of Ziploc bags with Easy Open Tabs
- A salad spinner
- A cutting board with color-coordinated mats
- Blank recipe cards
- Vegetable Steamer
- Chip Clips
- Cooking for the Rushed cookbook by Sandi Richard
The giveaway is valued at $150 and is open to Canadian Residents only. The giveaway will run until Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. GOOD LUCK!