In men level of testosterone has a direct relation with the happy sex life. This chemical drives one to engage in sexual activities, and hence lack of the same or low level of it may lead to poor sex drive, which may result in many other troubles. One can find many medicines in the market, but most of them have side effects and hence not recommended by experts. For one who suffers from a low level of testosterone, the biggest question is how to increase it naturally. Here are a few tips that can help one increase the level of this hormone and have a happy and joyful life.
- Have regular lifestyle: To have a healthy body, one must have a healthy lifestyle. One needs to have sleep, exercise, work and food at the proper time. This can help to have a better and regular body cycle which can directly impact the level of hormones and other elements in the body. While going for the food, one needs to avoid fried and spicy food so that one can have better digestion system and necessary elements.
- Avoid junk food and smoking: Junk food damages the body in several ways. It contains elements that can suppress or disturb the hormonal balance, and one may have a direct impact of the same on the level of testosterone. To have the right level of these hormones, one must avoid junk food and habit of smoking. Smoking can affect the body in several ways, and one of them is a disturbance in the production of hormones.
- Keep an eye on your weight and diet: To have a healthy level of testosterone, it is essential that you have a better diet and control on weight. With the right diet, you can increase the level of testosterone, even if it is a little low. It can also help you keep free from unwanted fats and heavy body. With the right food and health habits, you can easily increase the level of testosterone naturally.
- Go for these natural options: There are some foods that can help you increase the level of testosterone naturally. Keep yourself free from stress. Enjoy moments with laugh and happiness; it can help you better your level of testosterone. Multivitamins and minerals, as well as vitamin D supplements, can also do wonders for increasing level of testosterone.
Avoid these mistakes:
- Avoid nuts and raisins: Nuts and raisins have compounds that can lead to higher androgen levels as they have MUFA and PUFA, which lead to a low level of testosterone.
- Avoid Tea: Tea is a good way for increased androgen levels. Whether one goes for hot tea or ice, he can have a direct impact on his androgen level, which reduces the level of testosterone.
- Don’t go for Fish: Fish is one of the foods loved by many people. Tuna and Salmon are a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, leading to a higher level of androgen, which affects testosterone level.
- Say no to flaxseeds: Flaxseeds have doubtlessly many health benefits, but they can reduce the level of testosterone as they are also full of androgen.